iPhone 8 Plus - A innovative generation of iPhone
The iPhone 8 Plus is officially, and it turns out the long-rumored handset is what we'd previously thought would be the iPhone 7S Plus. The iPhone 8 Plus was launched, alongside the new iPhone 8 and super high-spec iPhone X. There's also a new Apple Watch 3.
We've put together this guide to walk you through all the new features, the price and the release date of the iPhone 8 Plus, so read on to find out everything you need to know about the new big-screen Apple device. Below Everything, you need to know about the iPhone 8 Plus.
iPhone 8 Plus best features:
The iPhone 8 Plus is going to be the far more palatable choice for those looking to spend a 'normal' amount on a larger-screened device.
- What is the iPhone 8 Plus? The next 5.5-inch iPhone
- Type- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution- 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density).
- 3D Touch display & home button
- True-tone display
- Multitouch, Protection- Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- Wide color gamut display
- A color‑matched, aerospace‑grade aluminum band. New space gray, silver, and gold finishes.
- PLATFORM- iOS 11, Chipset- Apple A11 Bionic, CPU- Hexa-core
- MEMORY- Internal 64/256 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Camera: Primary, Dual 12 MP, (28mm, f/1.8, OIS & 56mm, f/2.8), phase detection autofocuses, 2x optical zoom, quad-LED (dual tone) flash. Features 1/3" sensor size @ 28mm, 1/3.6" sensor size @ 56mm, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video- 2160p@24/30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps
- Dual cameras and new facemask landmarking make dramatic studio light effects in Representation mode.
- Secondary- 7 MP, f/2.2, 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps, face detection, HDR, panorama
- When is the iPhone 8 Plus release date? Pre-orders Sept 15, on sale Sept 22
- What will iPhone 8 Plus cost? The iPhone 8 Plus price is $799 (£799, AU$1,229).