Easy Ketogenic Diet Recipes For Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet plan is being followed by lots of people and has proved to be much success in terms of losing weight and living a healthy lifestyle. In order to follow this diet plan, one must incorporate healthy keto recipes that should satisfy your low carb diet needs. We have gathered some of the recipes that are both easy to cook and are economical.
You must be thinking that it might be difficult to eat such dishes as these doesn’t have the ingredients you like and are not worth it but certainly, we have gathered some of the best recipes that have chicken, fish, eggs, and also a salad recipe. So we have bought some easy to cook and exciting keto diet recipes or ketogenic foods for you that can be enjoyed:
1 - Fish Tacos
- 1 Cup Coleslaw Mix
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Green Onion, Sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Seeded Jalapeno Pepper
- 4 Teaspoons Canola Oil, Divided
- 2 Teaspoons Lime Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt, Divided
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper, Divided
- 2 Tilapia Fillets (6 Ounces Each)
- 1/2 Medium Ripe Avocado, Peeled and Sliced
1. Firstly place four ingredients mentioned above in bowl along with lime juice, cumin, salt, pepper, and oil then refrigerate it until serving.
2. Now pat fillets and sprinkle salt and pepper on it. Afterwards, heat oil in a non- stick pan and cook tilapia until the fish gets tender. This usually takes3-4 minutes per side, when its done top it with slaw and avocado.
Health Tip: This dish is best for the people who are following a low-carb diet. In order to make some amendments, you can also top it with brown rice, corn, and pepper.
Nutrition Facts: This dish provides 293 calories to your body along with 16 g fat (from which 2g are saturated fat), 6g carbohydrates, 663 mg of sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g fibre, 1g sugar), and 33g of protein.
2 - Creamy Dijon Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Half-And-Half Cream
- 1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (6 Ounces Each)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Butter
- 1 Small Onion, Halved and Very Thinly Sliced
- Minced Fresh Parsley
1. Take a bowl and add cream, mustard powder, and brown sugar and mix them all together. In this mixture pour chicken breast and sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
2. In a large pan pour oil and heat it add butter then fry chicken on both sides. Cook it on medium to high flame then reduce it to medium. Now at this point add onion and cream mixture then bring it to boil. Afterwards reduce heat, simmer cover and cook it until it gets tender. Sprinkle it with parsley.
Nutrition Facts: This dish consists of 295 calories, 11g of fats (from which 5g are saturated), 114g cholesterol, 6g carbohydrate, 36g protein and 621mg sodium.
3 - Denver Omlete Salad
- 8 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, Divided
- 1-1/2 Cups Chopped Fully Cooked Chicken
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 Small Green Pepper, Chopped
- 4 Large Eggs
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
1. Arrange tomatoes, spinach and place it aside. Now in a large pan heat olive oil and add chicken, onion, and green pepper sauté until chicken is tendered and vegetables are tender. Now add tomatoes and spinach.
2. Afterwards heat olive oil again over a medium flame. Break eggs one by one in a bowl then gently slide into the pan while reducing the heat immediately then sprinkle salt and pepper on it. Now cook eggs until whites are completely set and yolks thicken but let it hard. Add the salad on the top of fried eggs.
Nutrition Facts: 229 calories, 14g fat, 756mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate, 20g protein, 217mg cholesterol.
4 - Deviled Egg Spread
- 10 Hard-Boiled Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Miracle Whip
- 1 Cup Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Pound Chicken Strips, Cooked and Crumbled
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Pickled Banana Peppers
- 2 Teaspoons Juice from Pickled Banana Peppers
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Ritz Crackers and Assorted Fresh Vegetables
1. Take a large bowl place eggs in it and mash with the help of the fork. Add cheese, chicken, banana peppers, juice from peppers, salt and pepper.
2. Refrigerate it until it is served. Serve it along with vegetables and crackers.
Nutrition Facts: 1499 calories, 383mg sodium, 134g cholesterol, 12g fats, 7g protein and 3g carbohydrates.